What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community Pots of fascinating plants

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
Following is a photo, just taken (20Dec06) of 5 - 2 inch (10 cm) community pots of (Pinguicula 'Sethos' x Pinguicula gypsicola). To me, these plants are just amazing. BTW, these are not seedlings, but propagations by leaf-pullings.

Sethos_x_gypsicola.jpg

Thanks. I like that they have that nice holiday color -- almost like candy.

yeah. I like how they glitter in the light like that

Joseph.
you grow some of the most spetacular pings that i have ever seen.
Lois

Thanks Lois,
I appreciate that. The core of my policy is laziness, and I work, "hard" to discover how truly lazy I can eventually be, I endeavor to learn what the plants need, to be at their best, then, I let the plants do their work of showing me what their genome/genotype is capable of. Sometimes it results in them showing me how they just won't grow as well as I'd like them to. But, most of the time I get living, insect-eating, eye-candy.
biggrin.gif

They look even better when there is a sizeable group of the same type growing closely together.

This link may help explain what I am talking about:
Wikipedia - Phenotype

i love looking at your plants.......always worth checking out.....they must be having some effect on me aswell since my Pings are starting to out number everything but my Utrics
tounge.gif

Yeah, Pings are insidious that way. I was never really into Pings and then I accepted the Yucca Do complex. And the rest is history...

Those are amazing. I like!

Yes, those are beautiful plants Joseph.
Oo.gif

It's probably rude to ask if you might ever consider offering any of those in trade for something, I mean if you get overrun by them or something.
wink.gif.gif

As always, very beautiful plants! And just in time for Christmas!
biggrin.gif

Back