What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some more ping pics

Please understand that I have very shaky arms and that these are as good as I can do.

Here's some P. primuliflora flowers. They seem to be flowering like crazy, I currently have seven from 3 plants and it looks like I'll get up to 12-13.

I'm still trying to find out how to rotate the pics so any help would be nice. I use photobucket

plantsandchickens007.jpg

here's some of my mexican pings, you can see that they're having a good time slaughtering bugs in my yard.

plantsandchickens013.jpg

and here is a random pic of some of my chickens. They're pretty fun to watch.

plantsandchickens019.jpg

At first glance it looks like your pings are diseased or something. I wish I lived in Florida.

yeah, it's perfect for growing almost all of the CPs that I own. Except for the heavy rains that brutally bruise my Mexican pings.

Here's another pic that I just took, which is of my first soon to be open flower of
S. leucophylla, and I'm soooooo excited.

DSC00661.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful S. leucophylla flower! It looks like it's about to burst!

I'm still trying to find out how to rotate the pics so any help would be nice.

If you open the pictures in the Windows Image Viewer program there are two little arrows that point clockwise and counter clockwise. Rotate your pictures before you upload them into photobucket.

xvart.

Thanks!
yeah that one turned out pretty well only because I held the camera against a chair

In PhotoBucket, go into the photo editor and pictures can be rotated there after uploading. You can get to the editor by double clicking on an image in currently opened album or clicking on the 'edit' link.

Back