Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SOS!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hate talking about politics, coz it depresses the hell out of me. pokiticians here are so corruped, it can blow your mind.. im just guessing Olmert might not get a second term, and as for your next president, i'd vote for Obama, he looks like a decent guy, or mrs. Clinton, just to see what a woman can do in this mighty position.

it was thought that the name Palestine came from that ancient tribe you've mentioned, but there are too many contradictions in this theory, so im not sure if thats true.

as for the butterwort, im not sure it's sticky enough yet, and i dont wanna touch it to check. i saw in pictures that small insects stick to it, so im looking for some, just to get the poor thing started..

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't know that there was controversy about the origin of Palestine and its similarity to Phillistine. Seems that the consonants are correct.

You can touch the butterwort if you want. It should feel mildly sticky or actually greasy. But anyways, if you can find fishfood, that would work. I gather you don't want to go the fruitfly route! Actually, what I would recommend doing is use a magnifying glass. Then you will see the stickiness.

My camera buddy stopped by last night and I took a bunch of pictures. We are getting together next Wednesday to do our usual uploading and culling of the pictures. There will be a very red D. spatulata in the mix.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234