What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forked Leaf

I finally got a chance to take a pic of this. Sorry of the picture quality, it's a camera phone. But hey, a bad pic is better than no pic!
Image032.jpg
Image030.jpg

It's a P. x Aphrodite that's been growing in my kitchen windowsill ansd it's leaf is forked with three leaves.

Window sill, huh? My specimens have yet to flower. You must be doing something right!

Mine went from california to oreogn the changes made it flower once but one of my siblings removed it :censor: Maybe some temp swings may get your to flower jimscott ?

cool at least its not forming weird leaves cause your growing it wrong.

fluorescent lighting leads to many flowers. One 4ft shop light should be good for a ping collection. It's the best way to get great color from pings.

For the brief time last summer I had them by window that had only a screen, they pinked and reddened. Some flowered.

Mine are coloring slowly I may elevate them maybe.
Or just get a 20 gallon tank for pings.

On a windowsill in Los Angeles, California that is! But this was during winter and the windowsil is over the sink. It's still there and my favorite ping in my collection.

Back