What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. cyclosecta

CIMG5313.jpg

P. 'Kohres'

CIMG5315.jpg

CIMG5316.jpg

P. moranensis (D)

CIMG5317.jpg

P. ibarrae

CIMG5319.jpg

P. agnata 'Red Leaf'

CIMG5321.jpg

P. ???

CIMG5326.jpg

P. 'Titan'

CIMG5328.jpg

P. moctezumae x gigantea

CIMG5329.jpg

Enjoy

Nice pings Max :0o: The ping I got from you flowered :D
I really like the whitish P. elamae :)
Well sometime I'd like to do another trade for some stuffs if anything interests you
My Moranensis J it has a different flower each of Peter D'Amatos moranensis may or may not be Moranensis or may be different variations based on the letters.

Thanks, and the P. elamae is actually P. ibarrae. Hopefully soon we could do another trade.

Nice plants! Never heard of P. ibarrae. and my P. gigantea should be called P. midget! What are your growing conditions? Perhaps we could do a trade someday?

Thanks for the link. It seems to have very similar cultivation instructions as most of what have.

NICE pics!

I want a ping :'(

Thanks, My growing conditions are 70-80% humidity 70-80F day temp. 50-60F night temp. they sit in about a quarter inch of water and I have them under 2 80 watt shoplights so 160 watts total. And jimscott whenever you want to do a trade just let me know.

I love the suntan the leaves have! I have a P agnata on the way and I hope it will look as good as these guys. Nice job.

very nice,my ultric is flowering I took pics I should see how they turned out.

Those plants look excelent!!! I did not know they would produce that much color under T12 lights.

Man your plants are sooo pretty congratsulations (yes that is my word so dont copy it! just kidding you can)

-Flash

Those plants look excelent!!! I did not know they would produce that much color under T12 lights.

Yeah, I grow mine under T12 lights as well and they color up real nice for me. Great pings Max, I hope to see them some time soon!

Thanks, I use two T12 light fixtures and they obtain great coloration.

Very nice!!

Back