What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need to locate thread

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ping
I need to find the thread where someone uses plastic cups for ping pullings. I have searched and can't find it.
thanks,
Zero

Do you know how old it is? Or what year? I'll try to help you.

I think it was in the last year and someone had pullings just put into empty cups. I would like to try but would like to see the pic of the cups. I bought some widemouth cups but they seem to sit right on the pullings when stacked.

Cover 'em with plastic wrap held in place with a rubber band and stack 'em.

It was probably me. I just use whatever size the leaf pullings fit into, and whatever are available or cheapest. If space is limited I stack the cups, but be careful when separating them, the plantlets may stick to the bottom of the upper cups. Keep them in a location with bright light, but not too hot or too dry.

Here is a link to the original thread: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108505&highlight=plastic+cups

thank you Joseph. that is what I was looking for. I am trying gypsicola pullings for the first time and want to compare the cup method to placing the leaves next to mother plant.
peace,
Zero

Back