What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Cindy.....

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Picture003-11.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm a heart? or yummm. meallll?

lol, heehee happy dead, you make it right ?

Scott,
You need to practice making your hearts. LOL

what is that? i found one in my pond once and was going to post it but never got around to it

Yup, I agree with the rest.

First, you need a fine pair of tweezers...then perhaps one day, you'll achieve this. ;)

cny4.jpg

Cindy!!!! Epic win =]

waa, 2 Language truely you can beat Cindy. But I have one question what is that red thing ?? worm ?

Scott,
You need to practice making your hearts. LOL

LOL! Penmanship was never my strong suit. Besides, even with using the tweezers, the little bloodworms weren't cooperative.

LOL! Penmanship was never my strong suit. Besides, even with using the tweezers, the little bloodworms weren't cooperative.
How can this be...... Their DEAD! :-))

Well, it's the thought that counts , at least. Lol. Neat. :)
That's really cool, Cindy.

Apparently, I am better at manipulating dead bodies...as long as rigor mortis never actually set in. :-))

Okay, next time thaw out a hunk, I'll find two identical pieces and try to get them perfectly arranged. LOL!

Lol hilarious ! And kinda creepy I have to admit.

哈哈哈,真的很可爱 = ?

LoL

Back