What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. agnata "CSUF"

Butch, that plant is amazing looking. Someday...

jimscott,
Your first photo in this thread looks like a form of Pinguicula moranensis, possibly one I've seen Peter D'Amato sell through his store. Your second photo certainly looks like a little Pinguicula 'Titan'.

--
Av8tor1,
Yours certainly appears to be the clone of Pinguicula agnata known as "CSUF". I believe the flower's scent is usually strongest around dusk, or just after the lights go out.

--
crissytal,
I can't get your photo to load with Safari, I guess I'm going to have to switch back to a different browser.

Okay, I see them now with I.E. just fine. Nice group of plants - looks like you just wet down the leaves.

Last edited:
Thanks Joseph. Actually that's how the plant looks naturally for me. It produces that much dew! Av's is the same clone as mine. Lighting makes a difference.

Thanks Joseph. Actually that's how the plant looks naturally for me. It produces that much dew! Av's is the same clone as mine. Lighting makes a difference.

That and feeding them!

Picture016.jpg

Back