What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P.gigantea showing growth..

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
Guess I'm doing something right..

100_2993.jpg

Looks like a flower bud is coming... :)

Nice! This plants has been solid for me! Tons of leaf pulls and flowers. Keep up the good work. How's the leaf pulling doing?

Very nice. I have had 0 luck with this species. Out of 5 attempts, all ended in rot. However, my current one I received when it was the size of a penny, and so far it has at least tripled in size. Perhaps the secret is that I am exposing it to my conditions at a very young age? All my other pings are blooming like mad.

Phil

How's the leaf pulling doing?

I took two.. and they seem to be doing ok I guess. They are somewhat dried out around the edges. But all in all looking good.

Nice! Did you take my advice and lay them down with a little LFS covering the point?

:angel:

It's blooming? Dammit!

:angel:

It's blooming? Dammit!

teehee.. sorry. But look at it this way, at least you'll have a gorgeous, breedable, female tarantula for the next 20 or so years. And if you successfully breed her you can buy 100 P.giganeteas.

Nice! Did you take my advice and lay them down with a little LFS covering the point?

I did..

:-O Oh, yeah!

Yeah, she's a real beaut! Real FAST, too!

:-O Oh, yeah!

Yeah, she's a real beaut! Real FAST, too!

Fast indeed.. but I bet she hasn't given you one single threat display has she? Almost a bummer considering how pretty the colors are on her underside.

Oh, yes she did! Did it in a languid sort of way by leaning up against the glass, kinda like a kid leaning on a wall, giving you the finger as if he didn't have a care in the world, LOL!

This was right after dis-em-boxing. ;)

lol..

Back