What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent!!!! Need help!!!

• Thread starter Chomp
  • Start date
Reminds me of P. laueana when in old/poor media. Maybe transplant it into fresh media. They recover fairly quickly. Good luck!
Andrew

link is no longer working ???

Media? I'm not fermiliar with this word. You meen soil?

Nope, link isn't working anymore. Well, soil means it includes earth/dirt from outside. Media is a soil alternative, like peat/perlite/sand/etc. We use soil-less mixtures for our CPs.
Andrew

It keeps looking worse. Maybe I should just take off the good leaves and turn them into cuttings?

Tell use some more details about the growing conditions. From what I have noticed, pings in my collection like to "melt" on me if kept too wet. I have given up on P. primuliflora for that very reason. Perhaps too much water? Too little light? Could be any of a number of things...

Iv tried growing it in different levels of light and wettness. I think Ill take the Leaves and make cuttings.

Back