What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula gracilis & Pinguicula rotundiflora

P.gracilis
gracilis12.JPG

P.rotundiflora
rot2.jpeg

jeff

Beautiful! I can get P. gracilis to flower but not the other:

100_9184.jpg

Picture054.jpg

...and yes... I know the tag is misspelled!

jimscott,
Your Pinguicula rotundiflora look like they could use some more nutrition, perhaps it will help.

FWIW, I do sprinkle all of my sundews and butterworts with pulverized freezed dried bloodworms... and (once a week) them spray with water.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Maybe I should take another stab at rust....

actually have you mucilage on the leaves ?
here I have not , because they are in dormancy .

in the middle of may I get all my mexican outdoor , at this moment they have mucilage ( with the morning colness) ideal condition to catch a lot of preys

actually a lot of my temperate species start to get out , a very very good thing .

jeff

The years that I put my Mexican ping collection outside... bad things happened to them. I may try again, but this time with a particular type of "tray" that has holes that start at one inch from the bottom, so they don't get drowned or scattered.

Back