What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing white ping

• Thread starter Brie
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ping
There are photoshopped photos on the Internet (at least that is what I have been told).

And if you lookup the EXIF properties of the JPG file with the photo of the white Pinguicula, you can easily see which software was used to create the picture. Maybe he only used Photoshop to shrink the size of his original photo.

If you looked at the EXIF data of all of my photos, you would see the same thing.

If you looked at the EXIF data of all of my photos, you would see the same thing.

I see Photoshop photos in many cases, but I never can be sure how much of a non-original photo is real and how much is virtual from editing the photo.

That was sure interesting. And what the owner said was interesting as well...that it was a hybrid and that it died.

I wonder how old it was when it died?
Very cool looking though!

:spazz:

Last edited:
I don't usually like pings, but that is a CP that I would definitely want! I can see a $300 price tag on a tiny one though... :crap:

My favorite quote for things like this...
:0o: I've never seen anything like that before.

Back