What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pot Shots!

Gotta pot-o-potosiensis adjusting to conditions in my grow area. :)

IMG_0529-P-potosiensis-August-29-2012.jpg

BCP shipped out my plant order on July 31 and they were potted up August 6, this month.

IMG_0539-P-potosiensis-BCP-August-28-2012-1.jpg

Anyone else been noticing that BCP is sending out bigger plants and more of them, especially when it comes to pings, in recent orders?

dvg

Those are Beautiful! Wow! The leaf colouration reminds me of P. cycloseca.

wow. Those are pretty amazing.

BCP makes beautiful things happen... The plants are always great, and there are so many!

That ping is fantastic! The purple margins are woah!

I must ask, do you grow many Drosera?

You have so many Pings that I've never even heard of, and they're all gorgeous!

'Very nice! 'Really like the media surface. Is that a top-dressing or is the whole media composed of that?

Stunning view!!

I sign under bluemax question ;)

Thanks for your comments, :)

BCP makes beautiful things happen... The plants are always great, and there are so many!

That ping is fantastic! The purple margins are woah!

I must ask, do you grow many Drosera?

Not really a big sundew fan, though i do believe a CP collection is not complete without a few dews or two. ;)

'Very nice! 'Really like the media surface. Is that a top-dressing or is the whole media composed of that?

That is my media mix consisting of lava, pumice, perlite, coarse sand and clay.

I usually have a layer of coarse sand on top, but i've been running low on that.

dvg

Beautiful plants!

I'm jealous!

The color is wonderful! The biggest one looks about the size of a man's palm! (Can't wait for my baby to grow up big and pretty like that)!

I'm such a goofball (I blame it on my sons and their friends) but when I read the title of the thread I almost thought the thread was going to be full of pinguicula-related puns, like someone will say, "Your agnata is so slimey, they should call it ag-snot-a!" followed by the stereotypical, "Ohhhhh!" "Did they just go there?" "Burn!" "Oh no they didn't!" and "Don't you go talkin' 'bout my agnata yo!"

Those are some really healthy plants! ;)

Back