What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Ping

I have several different kinds of Pings & this ones definetly the biggest one by far

I'm envious! My one and only little guy started off the size of my palm and is now the size of a nickel. I only just got Little One just recently though (only been almost 2 weeks). I hope one day I'll have a Monster Ping too! Your Monster Ping is pretty epic like bicalcarata said!

I keep forgetting to ask, what's the biggest bug your Ping has eaten?

I'm envious! My one and only little guy started off the size of my palm and is now the size of a nickel. I only just got Little One just recently though (only been almost 2 weeks). I hope one day I'll have a Monster Ping too! Your Monster Ping is pretty epic like bicalcarata said!

I keep forgetting to ask, what's the biggest bug your Ping has eaten?

Your Pings probably smaller now then when you got it because it's in its winter stage
The winter leaves are usually only about 1/4 - 1/3 the size of the summer leaves

Can't say that I've really seen anything bigger than maybe a mosquito stuck to it
I dry out pill/sow bugs then crush them into a powder & sprinkle them on the leaves
I also freeze fruit flies when my ff cultures get over run to feed my Pings

It's too big, our country can not have such a big plant.

Back