What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pu-pu-ping-ping-ping-ping power!

Wire man: you are a natural :-D

@wireman: it helps if you've mastered any of the romantic languages...you've seen one, you've seen them all... as for the lace rock, i find that you need to find a good ratio of peat and sand to apply on to the rock, so that the pings can attach to something. however, once when the moss gets going, the plants will be less likely to be disturbed.

@maiden: lol. ma francais n'est bonne pas per se. Je mets beaucoup d'erreurs dans ma grammaire.

Your french is good, better than many native here !

Gorgeous plants!

Can we see a picture of the whoe rock?
:D

Somehow I understood all of the French, and I never studied it. I think I have some lace rock lying around somewhere. New project!

Same!

Do you know Latin? That might have helped.

Can we see a picture of the whoe rock?
:D
sure.
6AD2CE5C-4625-495D-A621-0FCD68CCE5F3-2128-0000034A5A9CCDE3.jpg

I was jealous when I saw the first post and was going to ask to see the whole rock. Thankfully, Acro asked before I could! Now that I've seen your entire set up, though, I can say I am positively envious!!!

Compared to other pings, how easy is it to raise cyclosecta? I came very close to buying one but my Pirouette's pretty leaf shape won me over despite cyclosecta being my second favorite color (purple).

I was jealous when I saw the first post and was going to ask to see the whole rock. Thankfully, Acro asked before I could! Now that I've seen your entire set up, though, I can say I am positively envious!!!

Compared to other pings, how easy is it to raise cyclosecta? I came very close to buying one but my Pirouette's pretty leaf shape won me over despite cyclosecta being my second favorite color (purple).

thanks very much. for the most part mexican pings are all on the same level of difficulty when it comes to cultivation. the only two common exceptions to this rule are P. gypsicola and P. medusiana...

Back