User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Post Pics of your Homemade Hybrids!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Pics of your Homemade Hybrids!

I've always loved pings and have a decent little collection. I can't wait until Spring when I have multiple plants blooming at the same time so I can make some hybrids. Really want to cross my 2 laueana clones, cyclosecta x sumidero, colimensis x laueana, cyclosecta x colimensis, etc. I also have gypsicola, 'Aphrodite', agnata x gypsicola, potosiensis, agnata 'red leaf', and sp. 'Sumidero'. Might want to also pick up a zecheri and emarginata for hybridizing purposes.

Would love to see people homemade hybrids, blooming or not. I love ping leaves so I will also try to hybridize for interesting leaves as well.
    - All existence kneels before beauty when it is both flawless and fierce -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a P. laueana x potosiensis hybrid a year ago and it turned out nicely. In good light they turn pink or purple just like P. laueana and they seem to be extremely easy and tolerant growers like P. potosiensis.

Each pot is a unique plant:

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That second flower is mesmerizing..... I swear it looks like it's glowing violet.
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist