What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula immaculata

• Thread starter SFLguy
  • Start date
I wanted to post a quick picture of this cute little species. Not very commonly grown in the U.S.

3c9bcfc0bbb613b033bfefeb0e0b211c.jpg

a0b11ae73e753aa780bc51ba5074c084.jpg

92a1c62468940ae4d0a348ba274f3240.jpg

934bb27ceccba80181cc9f6c6df3d3f8.jpg

Pinguicula immaculata :)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Very cute little flowers and rosettes. Definitely haven't seen this grown or talked about here.

Very cute little flowers and rosettes. Definitely haven't seen this grown or talked about here.
I'm surprised it isn't more commonly grown, it's a cute, hairy, and charismatic little Ping haha

Cute lil thing. I like it! Considering the size you could have quite the colony growing in that pot.

Cute lil thing. I like it! Considering the size you could have quite the colony growing in that pot.
I'm going to try to do just that eventually but I'm not sure how often it divides so it might just be all from leaf pullings

Bonjour

what substrate use you ?

it is a gypsum specie ,I have a good success on this specie in pure gypsum /river sand 50/50

jeff

That's an adorable little plant. How long does it take (if you know) to grow from a seed to a full adult?

Bonjour

hard to say .

in my opinion, rather buy it or exchange it in adult plant

jeff

Bonjour

what substrate use you ?

it is a gypsum specie ,I have a good success on this specie in pure gypsum /river sand 50/50

jeff
I didn't have anything else handy when I got it so it has been growing in a 1:1:1 mix of peat perlite and coarse sand [emoji28]

That's an adorable little plant. How long does it take (if you know) to grow from a seed to a full adult?
No idea honestly, the only pinguicula I've gotten from seed is P. lusitanica and that's a bad one to guage the time to maturity since it's an annual /semi-annual

Back