What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unfortunate bug...

• Thread starter Dyflam
  • Start date
Done for... I watched for a while and he, she, or it was on there.

Ping_bug_web.jpg

You probably shouldn't waste forum space on what you saw when a bug got caught on a butterwort leaf. At Garden-Web i asked alot of questions and a whole bunch of people called me a flooder and stuff....but now i answer more questions
smile.gif

who cares? It's a very nice photo of a ping, the biggest ping I have is not even two inches across...I like to see pics of butterworts I don't have
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChronoKiento @ Oct. 22 2002,7:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">At Garden-Web i asked alot of questions and a whole bunch of people called me a flooder and stuff....but now i answer more questions
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
CK...Relax this isn't GW.  (Thank the Almighty).  If you have a unique pic, or one that you just want to share with us then go for it.  If you have a ton of questions that you can't find the answers for then ask them.  Why?  'Cause we are here to have fun and share our favorite pastime with each other.  That is what makes this place so much fun!

Come on guys GW is not that bad there are a few rude ppl but most of them there are nice . I do have to say there cp fourm is boring and never moves.But there greenhouse and pond and palm tree fourm is a nice place to go for info and theres lots of nice ppl in there .  
biggrin.gif

_-West-_

Dyflam
by the way Nice picture
smile.gif

_-West-_

Back