What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An experiment

Well, my shell was picked up at the beach, so the critter was already long dead. So in that sense, I'm not worried about it. Coral I'm not so sure about, if it's the real stuff I wouldn't buy it. If it's calcium they need, I wonder if crushing those oyster shell calcium supplements (vitamins) would work
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Jan. 09 2004,12:25)]Well, my shell was picked up at the beach, so the critter was already long dead. So in that sense, I'm not worried about it. Coral I'm not so sure about, if it's the real stuff I wouldn't buy it. If it's calcium they need, I wonder if crushing those oyster shell calcium supplements (vitamins) would work
rock.gif
*blink* GREAT IDEA! I have 50lbs of it in my chicken coop cause the girls need it every now and then! I bet that would help keep the leaves dry too.... I think I will try that, it's already dieing so it can't get any worst!

If you have a picture of it, I can tell you
smile.gif
>_< my grandparents got me some coral a few years back not knowing it was illegal and some got smashed on the way home.

Back