What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ping People??

Hi Pyro!

I find that placing P. Ehlersae in a semi shaded position seems to cause them to go pink! It seems full sunlight prevents them from attaining their true colours! All my Ehlersae's and x Weser's go very pink in the semi shade but they do go green in winter.

Hi Martin,
I have some P.medusina just like the one shown in the picture! Is the plant just going dormant or just beginning new growth? How fast does yours grow? I've had them for half a year and they barely increase in size.

Unknownclown,

I ran across that pic of the p. ehlersae too and would love to have one! Yet another plant to keep an eye out for. And thats an awsome pic.

Suzanne

And let me add, that I too was kinda iffy on the pings. But now I have four...ionantha, lutea, moranenis and a primuflora (thanks to EXOTIC GARDENS, CP Nurserie Extraordinaire). I discovered I like them a lot. My inonantha has thrown two flower stalks and the primuflora is blooming as well. So now I wouldn't mind getting some more.....especially that ehlesae. But I'm up for anything! We will see what spring brings at Exotic Gardens. :) I know I have some d. adelae in my near future! I am determined to master that little bugger.

suzanne

Well

I can say that I will have all three available again soon...

The P. primilflora ( which is up now )
P. ionantha ( almost ready)
P. moranensis ( almost ready )

I am also in the works of several other 'hush hush' pings I hope to have late Spring early Summer.

Still taking ideas too!
smile.gif

Pass me a message if you have some, and I will see what I can do.

I am glad that this forum is finally getting more traffic! :biggrin: YAY!

how about a debbertiana
p_deb4.jpg

or a moctezumae
p_mocte2.jpg

I am hoping I have the names right on these the page I got them from I think was in german.

I have <i>P. caerulea</i>, as well as four Mexican species: <i>P. moranensis</i>,<i> P. ehlersiae</i>,<i> P. cyclosecta</i>, and, of course, <i>P. laueana</i>. :cheesy: They're fun!
smile.gif

hey unkownclown

the ehlersiae looks really nice! do you have one?

Back