What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got One

Z

Zip242000

Hi i got a butterwort and planted it with 4 commen fly traps what should i do next

How do you have your flytraps potted?

The butterwort needs lot of humidity and can do fine with little air movement. However...the Flytraps need air movement. If you have enough humidity for the butterwort the flytraps will be fine.

Other than that....did you have instructions for them...is this your first time with the plants...

I am just looking to find out where I should start.

Let me know some more information and I will give you all the answers that you need.

But I hope that this is a start :smile:

AND

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

They are in a octogon terreream with a small air pump moving around the Co2 and i have never had one before

you are injecting your system? with co2 I mean?

(Edited by RamPuppy at 9:22 pm on Dec. 20, 2001)

I read somewhere recently that pings dont do well in a terrarium setting. I THINK that was on the care sheet sent by Dean Cook with my new pings. So I left mine out of my tank but keep in trays with water for more humidity.

And welcome to the forums Zip!

suzanne

i am not injecting co2 i was just saying that I have some cerculation in there

Back