What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drowned pings?

Hi! itz zach again wit more problems lol. Here goes:

I decided to take my indoor cp's outdoors this morning to get some sun. As i was doing so, my newly inquired P.aphrodite fell into a bucket of rain water i was collecting for cp use. I fished out the aphrodites (small plants) and hurried repotted em in a fresh, drier mix of peat/sand/perlite. it took me less then 10 minutes to accomplish all this. Is there a good chnce it will survive?
sad.gif

Hi Zach, I would not think that a dunking should harm your plants seeing as how most cps, including pings, grow in areas that are periodicaly flooded even if it is only a few inches of water for a few hours at a time. They might look a little scruffy but should be just fine. The pictures I have seen of the "Aphrodite" hybred are beautiful, let me know how yours do!

thanks for assuring me theyll prob be ok. i noe, they do look beutiful when mature.
smile.gif

Back