What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ping is flowering!

I have two pings that I bought from lowes and I transplanted one and left one alone. Well, the one that was transplanted did well outside in a six inch container until I pulled it inside for fear of squirrel attack(many of my vfts died this way, but I did manage to eliminate that problem, hehe). Well, I tried to acclimate the one ping to outside the terrarium, but it just wouldn't work and finally it was out too long and died, I was bummed, but for whatever reason, simple cps have really been a problem for me lately. My other ping I noticed is sending up a flower, which is a bit of a triumph for me considering my history lately. I've seen so many pings with flowers and they look really nice. I am certainly looking forward to seeing it bloom. Any advice on how to collect seed as this is my first one to flower...

Back