What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. agnata 'M x E'

The 'M x E' is Mohr x Ehler, right?
This is the pinkish ping with ping pong paddle shapped leaves?

What kind of care do they require?

Agnata and moranensis x ehlersai are two different plants.

If it was labled agnata 'M x E' I would guess that it is describing 2 different forms of agnata being crossed. Or is it possibel the lable was agnata x (M x E)? In that case I would guess that it would be agnata x (moranensis x ehlersai)

Pyro

Doesn't have to have agnata crossed in it. My guess is moranensis x ehlersiae (most likely) or emarginata x moranensis 'g'. The former is a hybrid from D'amato and listed in Savage garden. It's two tropicals crossed...

Thistle,

His topic title is: P. agnata 'M x E'  
smile.gif

So somewhere in there agnata has to come into play
wink.gif

And Parasuco,

I totally missed the second half of your post about what care they need.

All of the mentioned species are Mexi-Pings so you'll want a loose well drained less acid media. I use 1:1:1:1 perlite:vermiculite:milled sphag:charcoal. Water by tray. None of these species require the super dry winter dormancy so just leave a little water in the tray at that time and let it dry out before adding more

I know exactly how you feel
smile.gif

Here is the website that sells it. On my screensaver from here, it has a clip of it... Its pink coloured.

It may just be a mistake...or moranensis x (agnata x ehlersiae).

From checking that website you linked Parasuco, I would guess that it is agnata x (moranensis x ehlersai) and that there was a typo and they forgot to enter the 'x' befor the brackets

Pyro

Back