What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

plantlets

Yeah, I know should know how to spell it by now, but...I'm at work, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. Anywho, I have these pings that are just putting out plantlets like mad. The plant is flowering just as frantically as well. I took some leaf cuttings from the better of the two plants last night and potted them in peat, perlite and sand. I covered the plantlets (about six of them) with a clear cover under lights. These little guys should be ok off the mother plant right? I saw roots from them and all. It is my first time trying it and I just want to see how far off center I was with this.

Copper sent me one that didn't even have roots yet and it's doing fine
smile.gif

I cut off a plantlet that was growing on my prim at the office, threw it into straight sphagnum in the nep tank and now is a very large, nice ping making its own babies. Grew pretty fast too.
smile.gif

Back