What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula caerulea

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Another little gem of the CP world grown from seed.

First, the plant:
p_caerulea_AA1.jpg

Next the flower:
p_caerulea_AA1_flower_profile.jpg

p_caerulea_AA2_flower_frontal.jpg
</span>

Stunning photos Joseph, amazingly clear, sharp macros!

My own, lone plant, of this species, is pushing up its first flower bud and your pictures have made me even more impatient for it to get a move on.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Vic

Oh, wow, Beautiful! someone once posted that they got this species at Lowes. so I picked one up. To me it looks like a primuliflora, but I'm a newbie. Anyways, I have had mine for three months and so far it hasn't produced plantlets, but has recently budded a flower. Should be interesting, soon.

Excellent Joe! Textbook example.
I found P. lutea once at one of the local places, though I snuffed it by accident. Did not know it was until it sent up a yellow flower, much to my surprise.

Regards,

Joe

beutiful plant! lowes does carry them from time to time but unfortunately they always die within 2 weeks way before they go on sale!

Back