What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful pink foliage on a ping

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
Tamlin,

Earlier you mentioned having and enjoying a Pinguicula with pretty pink leaves and you shared a photo of it.

I recently acquired this plant:
P_moranensis_Fraser_Beaut_AA.jpg

Perhaps this is the plant you had and were not certain of its ID.

Last edited:
I dont really like the bright pink leaves, I prefer green leaves.

Pink, green, Who cares. Beautiful plant. I'll bet if you let this one grow an reproduce like the one in the other topic, it'll display similar variation. Wouldn't THAT make a good avatar?

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, pretty.
I love the color.

It sure looks like it Joseph. I always felt it was a pure P. moranensis clone. Looks disgustingly good, same as all your pings, LOL. Nice work and a very pretty photo.

Sorry that I am putting you down, but I think green leaves are 100 times nicer.

Alll Pinguicula grow larger with shadier conditions, but I think this coloration is probably more typical for this variation, and I prefer typical looking plants. I have other forms of P. moranensis that grow huge, with never any coloration, but this one is charming for its color and small form.

Absolutely gorgeous! As usual. I like the pink pings...but like the other color forms as well.

Beautiful plant Joseph.
smile.gif

Wow, the shear viriety of P. moranensis never ceases to amaze me. Mine is matalic copper with a matalic platnum triangle down the center of each leaf, ends up looking like a star on the whole plant ;)

Beautiful I love the pink. I think they are cool

Back