What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. agnata

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I was given a P. agnata this summer from Pyro. It has been beautiful all summer, and has just finished switching to it's winter foliage, and followed by that an emerging flower bud! So far I have three P. agnata's two of them came from leaf cuttings that fell off during shipping, and then the mother plant. Thanks a million Pyro. I hope I get seed I think it would be fun to grow some from seed. Anyway, I am starting to ramble so I'll finish up.

Later,
~Wes~

Wes, I just noticed that your signature no longer says, "I talk waaaaay too much". Congrats on the flowering. My P. 'Sethos' is doing likewise. Go Duke Blue Devils!

I WRITE too much!

LOL, I still talk a lot.... too much for some people and just right from other. Depends on the eye of the beholder. Good luck on your P. 'Sethos', and Go Duke! I can't believe Deng left to grow pro after one year! That was probably Duke's worst loss. Anyway this is the Ping forum, so I'll stop talking about Duke.

Later,
~Wes~

Back