What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9 ping pics.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
P. 'Hameln' <span style='color:red'>[Edit: changed Mola to Hameln]</span>
p.mola.jpg

P.laueana x P. emarginata
p.laueanaxemarginata.jpg

P.ehlersiae x P. oblongiloba
P.ehlersiaexoblongiloba.jpg

P. 'Sethos' x P. “Fraser Beaut”
psethosxfrasersbeaut.jpg

P. zecheri
P.zecheri.jpg

P. jaumavansis
P.jaumavansis.jpg

P. agnata
p.agnata.jpg

P. 'Gina' <span style='color:red'>[Edit: changed Tina to Gina]</span>
p.tina.jpg

P. 'Gina' flower <span style='color:red'>[Edit: changed Tina to Gina]</span>
p.tinaflower.jpg

Sorry if some of the pictures suck. I was supposed to be working so I tried to hurry....
smile_n_32.gif

Enjoy! Andrew

Wow!!! I love them all, especially the P. laueana x emarginata!

I cannot wait until my pings from Triffid Park come.

BTW what is 'Tina' a hybrid of?

Pinguicula 'Tina' (Hort.Slack) [agnata*zecheri] Registered 15. 10. 2002 (JS)

Super job Andrew. I just discovered that apparently Pinguicula "Mola" is an invalid synonym for the now valid cultivar Pinguicula 'Hameln'. I guess I have some labels to change: CP Database for Mola

Oops, I also just discovered that I have been misidentifying Pinguicula 'Tina' and Pinguicula 'Gina'. I had mistakenly identified the one for the other and vice versa. By proxy I have inadvertently transferred this error to you Andrew, sorry.

Here is a link to the standard for Pinguicula 'Tina' : Pinguicula 'Tina' standard

hmm, okay. I looked on that page for some info and saw 'Mola' listed so, I assumed it was correct. I don't really understand why that one isn't correct. Guess I just don't know hot to read that page. But, thanks for the info!
Andrew

Very nice......I've never much been into pings for one reason or another, but after over 20 years of growing, I'm deffinatley starting to gain much more appreciation for these little jewels.

Very nice! I especialy like the green leaves with dark purple edging on the P.laueana x emarginata.

that is truly ammazing, I got my first pinguicula froma true ping adict this week P. rectifolia

Oh my, I really liked that P.laueana x emarginata! Very nice indeed!

Very nice colouration.
Thanks for sharing!

Jan

Back