What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**NASC BENEFIT AUCTION**

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
<center><span style='color:blue'>This is a totally unpaid, unendorsed and shamelessly groveling advertisement for...</span></CENTER>

<center><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>THE NORTH AMERICAN SARRACENIA CONSERVANCY</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>***BENEFIT AUCTION***

NOW OPEN!</span></span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Please consider making a donation of any item that might fetch a buck!</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>If you have nothing to offer...don't feel bad.  Direct donations of any amount are also appreciated.  
smile.gif
</span></center>

This is a charity event to raise money to fund the new Sarracenia conservation and preservation organization, NASC. All funds go directly to NASC to pay for any operating and project expenses.

<center><span style='color:red'>Please bear in mind this is all about DONATIONS to NASC.</span></center>
The fact that you may get a nice plant or other item should be "icing on the cake."  We hope you can find some bargains or something you've been wanting.  But the energy behind this auction is for raising funds so that NASC can operate.

<center>Thanking you in advance for any item donations (big or small) and all bids!  GOOD LUCK!

Our <span style='color:red'>Phearless Leader Phil</span> will be collecting funds this year.   Wooohooo! **The complete and final auction rules will be pinned in the new Auction Forum** upon opening of the auction.  Please ask any questions you might have.  You can review the basic rules already posted in the General Forum.  Please PM/email PlantAKiss if you have any questions!</center>

<center><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>It Takes a Community to Make a Difference!</span></span></center>

p.s.  Don't report me for being obnoxious...its my job.  
biggrin.gif

smile_n_32.gif

Where will the actual bidding take place? On terraforums? I've read all the emails, did I miss this? Thanks!

Ooooops. Missed your question in here but I got your PM.
smile.gif

For anyone who doesn't know, there is a forum dedicated to the NASC auction. Look for it in the forum list. Its not open now, but will be.

BUMP!

Just a bump. Please consider donating. If you love your pings, think about sharing them. Maybe someone who has no interest in them will discover their beauty.
smile.gif

Thanks for the support everybody!

Back