What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See?  i listened to you!

Wasn't there someone who told me that a healthy ping should have red veins?
Well how's that now :

redping.jpg

Better yet?

You grow girl! Nice plant there Cath! And is that a dew-dripping D. binata in the background?

Very nice. What species/cultivar? And give us a shot of the flower when it comes out.

A humble P.Moranensis. I have another one already flowering if you insist on a picture, but Moranensis' flowers are quite common I think.

Yes, it's a binata growing chaotically and sending leaves and stalks pretty much everywhere that isn't it's own pot...

I'd love to see a pic and as soon as I can get the disk of pics taken a few weeks ago from my co-worker, I will reciprocate.  
smile.gif

BTW, binatas rock!

Binata's do NOT rock! They unfurl, then get purty. Wottsa matta you, Jim??

binata sminata
what's amazing are D. filiformis ssp tracyi. In my bog you can watch 'em take down dragon flies. Now if only they would get those darn yellow horse flies.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ May 30 2005,9:04)]Binata's do NOT rock! They unfurl, then get purty. Wottsa matta you, Jim??
They're also illiterate!

well I like my pale green P.Moranensis thankyouverymuch

I think the bright pink flower of moranensis are the best of the Ping genus. Can't say I've seen other mexicans in person though.

Back