What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. I have just recieved quite a few pings over the past few days, and I have taken a few pics in case they die tomorrow
confused.gif
. Some of them look like they're planted in pure peat, but its just a thin layer to cover the mineal media beneath.

Pagnata.jpg

P. agnata

Pesseriana.jpg

P. esseriana, a good avator pic.

Pgigantea.jpg

P. gigantea. I have many more smaller plantlets and leaf cuttings, but I didn't bother to take a picture of it.

Pkondoi.jpg

P. kondoi. It shattered in the mail, but I kept the leaves in case a few plantlets develop.

Plaueana.jpg

P. laueana. My favorite because of its red color and small rosette. Its alos a good avator pic.

Pmoranensis.jpg

P. moranensis. This is from a different shipment last week, and the new leaf to the left has developed in my care. Its about to flower.

Pmoranensis_var_caudata.jpg

P. moranensis var. caudata. Theres not a lot of difference to the normal moranensis in my opinion. I guess its a little redder due to different light conditions.

Psp_fromPachua.jpg

P. sp from Pachua. Doesn't it look like some of my other pings? (agnata)

Pvulgaris.jpg

P. vulgaris

Hope you liked them
smile.gif
. Zongyi

Zongyi, a few look a bit rough, but I have found Mexi-pings to be pretty resilient and forgiving. They should do just fine.
smile.gif

Yeah, shipping can do a world of damage. I hope your right about them being resilient, because I need all the help I can get with pings
biggrin.gif
. Zongyi

By the end of the month you won't be able to tell they looked like the poor beat up plants you see in the pictures. They'll bounce back and be as good as new in no time and you'll be admiring the new plants you got from all the leaf cuttings.
cool.gif

Hmm If only I could get hold of a P. gigantea that will live (all seem to die in shipping)

Back