What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for info

Just bought a few new Pinguicula and was looking for info on these 4. Can't say that I have read or seen anything about them. Pictures of any would be nice, growing tips... etc.

P. kondoi
P. "Aphrodite"
P. "l'hautil"
P. "Koehres"

P. 'Aphrodite' is the only one i have grown. its an extreamly easy hybrid to grow and flower, very undemanding

Bah. None of my pings have flowered yet. Well the Pinguicula lusitanica did, but it's so small it doesn't count...

Think I am going to move them to a sunnier location. They get full sun till about 11:30-12:00 'ish' Then it's bright shade untill 18:00. Then it's full shade untill sunset. My yard has so many trees it might be hard to find a better spot.

I have P. "kondoi" (P. recticulata) but its a still a baby. Its interesting though...blood red and hairy.
smile.gif

There's a book called, "A World Of Pinguicula". I think EPPB is its author.

Yeah, that site is where I got info on the rest of them, but I didn't find those plants.

Back