What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is for *Barracuda_45*

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Well other people can look at it too of course :p Here is a pic of my Succulent, but now that I look at it, I don't think it's what yours is in your other thread. Yours has white spots, mine has white lines.
IMGP1273new.jpg

Oh a question! What type of soil should I plant it in? Does it have to be some kind of special cactus soil? Thanks!

I generally use a mix that that is airy, and fast draining for my cacti and succulents -- i'll amend the media with stuff like sand, perlite, pumice - they seem to do fine.

Great looking plant too! those grow great for me -- all of a sudden you'll have a bunch of them!

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL Haworthia Trapper, its called the Zebra. Each Haworthia Zebra is diffrent from one another some have very very wide white bands there called the Haworthia fasciata White Ridge Zebra, some have less banding, each is diffrent in there own way.. None the less a super stunning succulent and yours looks AWSOME!!! As for potting mix, like rco911 said some airy and drains super quick. I use a small amount of spagnum peat, mixed with alot of desert sand, some perlite, some ground up orchid bark and some tiny tiny pebbles all mixed together seems to work wonders for me.. Make sure not to water much at all durring the winter and that when the roots get wet from watering make sure the bottom of the pot isnt cold for a few days till the potting mix dries. Dont use a cactus fertalizer on it till spring then use a weak solution once a month.
HAPPY GROWING!!!! Thanks tons for sharring Trapper...:hail:

Thanks guys :) I can see why it's called the Zebra :p I'm going to repot it this weekend and I'll get all those things I need to plant it in :)

Back