What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful Astrophytum Ornatum V. Mirbelii

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Well i had wanted a Astrophytum Ornatum V. Mirbelii for several months now and everytime i saw one i liked i either didnt have the money for it at that time or someone scooped it up befour i could purchase it. Finaly found 2 and also a Astrophytum Onzuka that was just breath taking and show'd them to hubby and what a surpise i got:0o: when the first one came in, i didnt know he got them "ALL" 3 for me as a christmas gift. THANK YOU HUBBY!!!!!:hail::hail: One came in and the other 2 are yet to arrive, prob not till after x-mass.
Heres the first one, gona redo the rocks and use something alittle darker.
Side views/top views.. The white flocking is just INCERDIBLE on all 3 of these cacti.
newcactixmassAstrophytumOrnatumV-3.jpg

newcactixmassAOrnatumMirbelii08007.jpg

newcactixmassAstrophytumOrnatumV-2.jpg

newcactixmassAstrophytumOrnatumV-1.jpg

newcactixmassAstrophytumOrnatumVMir.jpg

and heres the other 2 that will be comming in soon. IM SO EXCITED!!! :banana2: These 2 pics are from the grower/seller.
Astrophytum Ornatum V. Mirbelii
AstrophytumOrnatumVMirbelii2.jpg

Astrophytum Onzuka
AstrophytumOnzuka.jpg

I always loved this genus, nice well behaved cacti without glochids!

Sorry for the late bump, but I just had to say that that Astrophytum Onzuka is awesome. I agree with Tamlin Dawnstar... I especially like mature astrophytum!

Back