What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Astrophytum Pics

• Thread starter Red G
  • Start date
Ale002.jpg

Ale009.jpg

Ale008.jpg

Ale005.jpg

Ale006.jpg

Greenhouse026.jpg

Greenhouse027.jpg

Greenhouse018.jpg

Greenhouse019-1.jpg

Greenhouse010.jpg

other friends

Ale001.jpg

Ale007.jpg

Ale003.jpg

Greenhouse008.jpg

Greenhouse001.jpg

Greenhouse009.jpg

Cool stuff Red! I really dig the different forms of Astrophytums. A whole collection could be made with just their endless pattern and shape varieties.

What is the grey grafted cactus about five up from the bottom? It's awesome, it looks armor plated! :D

Cool stuff Red! I really dig the different forms of Astrophytums. A whole collection could be made with just their endless pattern and shape varieties.

What is the grey grafted cactus about five up from the bottom? It's awesome, it looks armor plated! :D

Hey thanks glad you like them. The armor plated one is called: Euphorbia gymnocalycioides. It has been graft.

here a link to more pics:http:////davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/52351/

Very cool. What do you mean by "armor one"? I see the one that has been grafted, but don't get the armor comment.

xvart.

Not in the close up pics in the link, but in his photo above the sections of the plant look to me like they're flat with little rivets in them (the light colored dots). I see on the pics in the link that the sections are raised and teh whole plants is not as grey colored as his. I like his best!

Very stunning! I love the third to last one. :3

Back