What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for the cactius/succulent lover in you

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!

Agave victoria-regina
Agavevictoria-regina.jpg

Gasteria lilputana
IMG_8006lowres.jpg

IMG_7996.jpg

Echeveria Topsy Turvy
IMG_8406sm.jpg

IMG_9010_zpsf01eb905.jpg

IMG_9146.jpg

Haworthia emelyae
IMG_7862.jpg

10a6f878.jpg

063428ff.jpg

Huernia zebrina
d252095f.jpg

Huernia schneideriana
51023780.jpg

IMGP0803_zps37fae9ff.jpg

Currently in bloom

Mammilaria nejapensis
IMG_9034_zpsb4535662.jpg

IMG_9152.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg

I think that Haworthia emelyae might be H. rodenii but i'm no expert, maybe my plant is mislabeled and yours is right :D I love that Monanthes polyphylla is that an easy one to grow?

I retract my Haworthia ID as i just googled H. rodenii versus what you have it labeled as and I have come to the conclusion that my tag is incorrect :blush:

I love that Monanthes polyphylla is that an easy one to grow?

So far it has been. Have had it a bit over year. Did have a bit of die off of the older leaves this past summer but I don't know whether that was just because they were older leaves or if it was due to the hot summer sun (SW unobstructed window) or other culture issues. All the branches/rhizomes/whatever are sending out new growth currently though. It's in a 2" pot to give you an idea of just how small those little leaves are.

I retract my Haworthia ID as i just googled H. rodenii versus what you have it labeled as and I have come to the conclusion that my tag is incorrect :blush:

Nothing wrong with that. If my tag had been incorrect, I certainly would have wanted to know. :)

I concur with Mason, that Monanthes polyphylla is beautiful. I will have to be on the lookout for one...

Thanks for sharing.

I love the "Black Prince" <3 Very nice collection, and excellent photography too :)

Must... keep... self... from... buying... more... cacti/succulents!

Awesome pictures!
Makes me want to expand my collection to more than the couple cacti I have...

Cremmy, Bananaman ... contact me in the spring. Depending on what you like we may be able to work something out. ;)

we should do a succulent swap when the weather warms up.

Wow DragonsEye awesome plants! I especially love the Huernia zebrina. Great Growing.

I'd love to do a swap when the weather is warmer, to all who mentioned it :) Thank you DragonsEye, I will definitely try to remember to contact you, would love to try out some of your beautiful plants!

great plants ,i only have a few succulents but your plants make me want more,much more

those are really nice plants great color

AMAZING !! thanks a lot for sharing

nice plants!!!

got any more pics? or is this your whole succulent collection?

Last edited:
Nice monanthes! Haven't seen one in a long time. Since you're an Agave victoria-reginae fan, have you ever seen the cv "himesasanoyuki" (sometimes spelled/misspelled "himesanoyuki")? A NICE compact dwarf form with lots of leaves. Tends to offset a little too much when young, but that means you can divide and distribute. Pics of that one don't really do it justice (the one of a large plant on the Huntington site is good, tho) - it's a beauty and not too slow. You get the nice spherical shape even in plants only 4" or so across.

I never seen a echeveria black prince it is beautiful!

Back