What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cacti/succulents for trade

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
For those who found Whimgrinder's trade method annoying (and it sounded like some of you did), here's more of the same. :D

Interested in thinning out my 'extras'. The plants you offer do NOT have to be cacti or succulents. Don't really have anything specific in mind as to what I want. Something interesting, something different. No neps, no sarrs -- I do not have for the huge monsters, unfortunately. No plants that require HL conditions.

The assortment of plants I have for you to choose from (and yes you can mix and match):

In small (2") soufflé cups

Smaller ones in 2" pots, larger one is a 4" pot but that pot is not in the offer -- only the plant

4" pot -- plant will be shipped bare root

This next one is a prostrate grower, tends to form more of a mat. The first pic is my mother plant from which I had removed all the side branches. I was curious to see if it could be trained into an upright form/style. Turns out you can't. It not only is it "falling back down", it is starting to grow new side branches. In high light, the leaves will turn more of a mahogany color. In a bit less light the leaves will be green. If you start the plant off in high light and move it to a lower light situation, the dark leaves will remain dark ... they will not revert back to green.

The little 'uns up for grabs in what are approx. 2-2.5" pots:

Back