What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie starting cp collection

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ Sep. 29 2005,10:13)]So Jim, April and I are considered "older more mature" members. eh? I think the younger generation is just jealous because the "voices" only talk to us.  Seriously, April and I have in fact reached the age where happy hour is a nice long nap and consciousness is that annoying time between happy hours. At our age, we most assuredly don't suffer from insanity... we're enjoying every minute of it. That being said, over the hill is still a lot better than being under the hill.
I was wondering if any of the afore-mentioned would see what I wrote! Perhaps I should re-phrase things, so as to extricate my foot from my mouth?

Oh Jim, no need to change. I just love it when you take one foot out to be able to insert the other!  

You are giving me far too much credit though. I didn't find this thread on my own. Several people saw it and laughed and e-mailed links to me. I believe everyone who read it got a giggle being as how we aren't all that old and we aren't all that mature at times. Now the question is how long until April spots this thread???

LOL! Thank you.... I think. I'm surprised Bugweed hasn't spotted it. JBL is another who fits the mold. April? She'll probably need a PM.

Back