What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ive got a nep, approximatly 10 inches in diameter. i think it is Miranda but the only mirandas ive seen in person have been 3-4 times the size. its been a bit abused and doesnt have any pitchers at the moment though it does have a basal shoot.
, simple to grow, takes abuse, more humidity and it will pitcher without a problem.

i am looking for terrarium plants for dart tanks for 10 gal or so sized tanks, the more oddball the better but smallish growing is a must. java fern. aquarium plants that will grow as marginals(roots in water, leaves in the air). mini orchids such such as Dracula's and such that require cool conditions are fine for a different project of mine. mini orchids are very good.

i prefer using email( rattler_mt@yahoo.com ) or you can post what yah have here. not really a first come first serve kinda deal but i am looking to find this guy a home shortly.

I would love to help you out, but I dont think I have anything your looking for. Goodluck

i was typing this in a hurry last night and i think i should clarify something. by abused i mean that it hasnt been growing in good enough humidity and a bit to weak light so it really hasnt pitchered for me more than once. ive been growing it as a houseplant more than a nep. it is quite healthy it just doesnt currently have any pitchers. i am about 98% sure its miranda but the only other miranda(which was 2 feet in diameter) ive had, had pitchers 4 times larger than what this guy has produced for me so its kinda hard to compare them. the coloring of the pitchers is right. its a simple to grow nep thats more colorful and showy than ventrata.

Back