What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. burmanni seed....  FREE!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello, I have available 7 packs of D. burmanni seed. I think it is mostly red tentacle but there might be green form too.... LLeopardGGecko- I already have a pack aside for you. Also, if you have a lowland nep, or lowland nep cutting you would like to send me, I'll get you a good amount of this seed
smile.gif
lol Anyway, I pay shipping... so first 7 post here. I'll PM you for your address.
Andrew

me,me,me! i would love some. i would like to try to not kill something for once!
smile.gif

OH USA only, sorry.

Oh well us canucks will take the cold shoulder once again.

J/K thx for the offer. It's people like you who make this community really worth while

Zac

Posting for seed!

Thanks, man.

I'd like a pack! I've been waiting for an opportunity to try burmanni again! I received a plant last year but it never recovered from shipping. I can send a SASE if you want.

I had a plant sent to me that didn't survive shipping, so I'll take some also.

Yeah, my first one was a plant too. And it died.. The seeds did great for me though.

1 more if I'm counting right.

I got a plant shipped shipped to me last year too, but it lives! Thanks for the offer. I wish everyone luck with their seed.

All gone. I'm going to PM you all now. So, if you have not gotten a PM from me in the next few hours... Then, PM me your address anyway. LOL
Andrew

PS I guess no one had a lowland nep cutting for me?
smile_h_32.gif

I could make a cutting for you off of my N. x edinensis from Steve LaWarre if you have anything you'd like to trade. It's hit the top of the terrarium anyways so it's due for a little trim.
~Joe

LOL - I'll PM you. Thanks

either one would be graet thaks everso much!!

buddha646 either one? Only burmanni seeds were being offered. But i'm sorry they are all gone now.
Andrew

Thanks adnedarn. When I saw this thread I got scared for a second thinking I missed out on another bumanni opportunity!
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks to everyone for getting me your addresses so quickly!! All envolopes are in the mail today.
smile.gif
GOOD LUCK!
Andrew

Back