What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spare vft 'fused tooth' for grabs

Hey everybody, it seems to me that this plant is in heavy demand, I really want to distribute it and would like to get myself a nice plant as well, up for trade is one SMALL offshoot of a D. muscipula 'Fused Tooth' from my plant. this is a small plant, not extremely small maybe would be the size of a 1-1 1/2 year old seedling, I will consider all offers, if nothing interests me however I will let it get bigger and maybe offer it up later

dont trade it. i need it. sending a pm now.

Be alerted folks that Kirkcoastalcarnivores is infact on the bad traders list for a pattern of dishonor in trading. Trade at your own risk.
Remember you can always see the list pinned at the top of the traders forum... or here.
Andrew

It's really a shame that someone so young would have a soiled reputation so early on in his cp hobby.

Phil, Andrew, everybody messes up. A chance would be good for Kirk to do better. All we need to do is keep an eye on him, and make sure he gets it done. Kirk! Get off that doggone Bad Traders List!!!!

Well I for one have traded with Kirk and had no problem.I guess things can happen,maybe he can get it straight.

Jerry

Bug, absolutly correct. But in the same token, I wanted to remind him that he is still on that list and to work on getting off of the list. Also, this was a message to whoever trades with Kirk, to post that the trade was very successfull (hopefully) so it's one step toward getting off that list!

I changed my mind about commenting.

Thanks for the info... But now, back to Kirks plant... A VFT "fused tooth" small division....
smile.gif

This topic is not for debating whether or not Kirk should be on the list.  Fact is we were forced to put him there by his own actions.  We don't want ANYONE on the list but the members themselves hold that in their own hands by how they treat their traders.  We have extensive documentation as to why Kirk is there.  He has also been made aware of this via PMs.  So its should not be any surprise.  He can certainly work to rectify the situation and clear up his reputation.  The Trader list we have is to protect the members here from bad trade experiences.  Its really no different than the feedback rating on eBay which is very successful.  I ALWAYS check feedback ratings before bidding and decide whether to bid or not by that.

Now...anyone wishing to enter into a trade with Kirk, feel free.  But make sure all terms of the deal are clear BEFORE the trade takes place (see pinned topic on points of making successful trades).  End of discussion about the Trader List here.

Ok...that's done.  Carry on with offers about the plant.  
smile.gif

I had no problems when trading with Kirk.

the plant is still available for a few more days I am mainly looking for Neps although all offers will be considered If I dont recieve any more offers in the next few days, the plant is yours Joe

I have a 2 yr old vft with about 15 small cupped traps. 2/3 of the traps have teeth on one side and no teeth on the other side. It's pretty neat looking, and cool because it was growing inside a container alongside a much larger plant that I bought at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks.

Back