What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hurricane creek white

JBL

Hi All,
Within a couple pf weeks, I should have a fair amount of 'Hurricane Creek White' seed.  PM me and I'll tell you where to send an SASE to get them.  If I reply that you can have some, please mark 'Hurricane Creek White' in the lower left corner of the envelope to ensure that you get what you ask for.  I had previously committed some to a couple of you, so there probably will be enough for maybe five more people.  First five to PM me gets them.  

The pods are BIG, so I'm hoping that there will be a nice amount.  Keep in mind that I've been told that maybe 20-30% of the plants will revert to a more typical leucophylla appearance.  And just to assure you, I did carefully bag and self-cross the plants.  
Thanks!
Joe

Uh, that went fast! I'll get back to everyone who PMd me, but anyone else...I'll have to see what's left when I open the pods!

ME, daddy!! I want some!!!!!! ME! ME! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I ran out of stamps, lots of sarrencia seed Sases lately :p

MAN! Some people are soooo demanding! Ok, son, I'll give you a taste of ghostly white death!

PirhanaPlant--That 37 cents is a killer! Since you are already getting other seeds, I suppose I could slide some of these in...

But, and this is for everyone, the pods are still a little green. So, please be patient with me (I'm a little 'green' at this too).[/quote]

Aw, cut it out, Joe. You're making us all GREEN with envy!
smile_t_32.gif

Mike

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Oct. 17 2005,11:02)]I would liek some if any are still available, it doesnt sound like any are though
I'm really sorry Kirk, but the response has been...overwhelming. All seeds are spoken for. I might have to create some in my 'Secret Sarracenia Lab' just to meet the demand.

Hi All,
I'm sending out the 'Hurricane Creek White' seeds to those who sent envelopes today.  They will be labeled HCW.  Each packet should have a minimum of 20 seeds.  If you have a good bit more, don't be surprised!  If you have one or two less, call the complaint department!  Seriously, I thought I would be able to give out a lot more, but one of the pods looked big, but just did not produce what I expected.  If you are getting these, but did not send an envelope, send away--I'll hold them, Bugweed excluded: I used a 'special' envelope of my own just for him!!  
smile_n_32.gif

Enjoy!!!

Lookin' fer trubbel, Jo?

You stink you can handle me? Yer gettin free seed widout stamps Herr Doktor Bugenstein. Who luvs ya baby--ME!!

Back