What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U

Unregistered

--adnedarn insert: This member has been given prior approval for this posting... end insert--

I recently had a bad accident, and my car is job related. I now have no idea how I am going to pay for this and am in a situation that is making me decide whether to pay rent or fix my car so I can pay future bills. The only thing I can think of is to sell my CP collection so I can pay both and don't end up backrupt
smile_h_32.gif
. I don't have to many rare or high priced plants but I hoping that what I do have will cover the car bill of $500. My growlist is below along with quantity and prices. Please e-mail me at asforza8119@sc.rr.com ASAP if you would like to buy. Thanks for the help.

Growlist:
C. follicularis 1-$40
D. muscipula 5-$2 each
D. adelae 1-$2
D. rotundifloia 20+-$2 each
D. intermedia 20+-$2 each
N. ventricosa (large with 4 growing points)- $30
N. rafflesiana var. giganta -$20
N. madagascariensis (really big! with 5 growing points)- $40
N. unknown (looks like a truncata)- $10
S. flava (lots,some are very big) $10 for sm 12"-16", $20 for lrg, upto 3'
S. leucophylla 5, $5 each (there is a tarnok and titan in here too)
S. minor 5, $5 each
S. psittacina 3, $5 each
S. purpurea (lots) $5 each
S. rubra (lots) $5 each

Please help me with this. Thank you.

Bump for all those who have overlooked this! (I just happened to stumble upon this, myself...)

i wish i could help you, but i'm broke. i'll have some bday money november 16 and if you have N. madagascariensis left i'll gladly take that baby
smile.gif

good luck, i'm sure you'll sell your plants fast around here
biggrin.gif

Missed this the first time...my bad.
This is a terrible thing to happen.
Pming you.

Cheers,

Joe

any updates on this? what's still available?

thanks,
tech...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (technoracer @ Nov. 06 2005,10:23)]any updates on this?  what's still available?

thanks,
tech...
ya i would like to know to whats still available..
smile_m_32.gif

I'm interested in the S. psittacina. Email has been sent.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StifflerMichael @ Nov. 06 2005,2:37)]I'm interested in the S. psittacina.  Email has been sent.
Me too, lol, but I pmed back on Halloween and have not heard back.
Has anyone?
Cheers,

Joe

I have not heard back either.

Back