What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for d.scorpioides

if anybody has any D.scorpioides gemmae for trade, plaese PM me.
Thanks,
dewy

Try BigCarnivourKid. He is always looking to get rid of..... I mean unload..... I mean provide fresh gemmae to interested hobbyists.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Nov. 19 2005,5:41)]Try BigCarnivourKid. He is always looking to get rid of..... I mean unload..... I mean provide fresh gemmae to interested hobbyists.
I PM'ed him several days ago, but he hasn't replied.

He'll be back. Probably being run ragged at the WWTP! In the meantime, 'tis the season for gemmae harvesting.

I have plenty.. cover postage and they are yours.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vft guy in SJ @ Nov. 19 2005,8:53)]I have plenty.. cover postage and they are yours.
How much is postage?

Postage if it's a sase , it's 78 cents, 34 cents for each stamp and if it's priority it's $4.00 for anything one pound or lower.

Wow.. there is more demand for these than I expected.. last year I couldnt give these things away lol.

I do not know the exact cost for postage yet. It will be the cost of 1 small bubbleope, and whatever the USPS wants for standard mail. I will find out tomorrow what the exact cost will be.

Everyone that has PM'd me already will receive a packet. If I have not replied to you yet, please PM me again.

Thanks
Steve

How long does it take to go from being gemmae to it producing gemmae and does it make seed and if so, how has one tried making a hybrid with scorpioides?

It will take a year for the gemmae of this plant to produce gemmae. I got mine from Steve last year.
smile.gif

errrmmm.. yeah.. what he said.

OK I dropped the ball and didnt make it to the Post Office today after all
smile_l_32.gif
I will do my best to take care of that tomorrow afternoon, sorry all....

So far I have requests from the following people:

seedjar
Dimka
acura323
dewy
cphog
PiranhaPlant
LLeopardGGecko
m0bius
beautyreddragon

If you have PM'd me and you dont see your name on the list please PM me again.

Steve

It's all good VFT Guy. Can't complain AT ALL since you're giving them away
biggrin.gif

Soooo, um.... any info on the shipping cost?
smile.gif

Ok I finally got to the Post Office today.  I got a really good deal on the bubbleopes and postage is going to be very reasonable so I have decided to just cover shipping cost myself.

I have enough envelopes and gemmae for the 10 requests I have now, so Im afraid I can not accept any more requests at this time.

If your name is on this list, please PM me your mailing address.

seedjar
Dimka
acura323
dewy
cphog
PiranhaPlant
LLeopardGGecko
m0bius
beautyreddragon
JustLikeAPill

Thanks
Steve