What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Capensis, Red, typical, narrow leaf, broad leaf

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
Ok guys by any chance does anyone have any of the fallowing im looking for,
D. Capensis Red, typical, narrow leaf or borad leaf
No alba please.

Im looking for atleast 2 of each good size, i dont have anything to trade at this time
smile_h_32.gif
but am willing to cover shipping and few bucks for each plant. I want to put these in my 50gal terrarium. If anyone can help please PM me..
Thanks Tons!!!
smile_m_32.gif

Heh, I got about 100 mixed Capensis but they are all seedlings right now. I'll keep you in mind when they grow up. When they get big I'll HAVE to give 'em away.

-Rail

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ Nov. 29 2005,11:07)]Heh, I got about 100 mixed Capensis but they are all seedlings right now.  I'll keep you in mind when they grow up.  When they get big I'll HAVE to give 'em away.

-Rail
Rail thanks for keeping me in mind when they get alittle bigger i would greatly apreciate it.
smile_m_32.gif
I dont have nothing for trade right now
smile_h_32.gif
im hoping that if i get all these diffrent dew seeds in that im checking out that by summer i should have lots diffrent dews that i can do some trading with.
smilie4.gif
I would love to share with everyone some dews as soon as i get some new ones started and grown nicely.
smile.gif

how big are these seedlings?

Dude, ever consider joining the ICPS?
These appear constantly thru-out the year on their list.

Cheers,

Joe

Back