What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swap seeds of drosera capensis, aliciae,spatulata

Hi ,
I swap seeds of drosera
-capensis (25 seeds/packet)
-aliciae (20 seeds/packet)
-spatulata (20 seeds/packet)

for
gemmaes
or
drosera seeds

make your offers by PM!!!!!
thanks,
frenchplant
smilie4.gif

Silly me... here I am clicking on 'gemmaes', as if it were a link!
biggrin.gif
Welcome to the discussion forum!

Parlez-vous Francais?

bonjour!
lol no... don't click on gemmae lol lol
bien sure que je parle francais, c'est ma langue maternelle!
et vous? parlez vous français?
merci pour cet accueil sur le forum, a bientot!!!
frenchplant

of course I do speak french, it's my native language!
what about you? do you speak french?
thank you for your 'welcome' on the forum, see u!
frenchplant

Bien le bonjour à nos collègues français!

I would be interested in your aliciae seeds, I could trade them for some spatulata 'white flower' or some nififormis x dielsiana seeds, interested?

Cath

[b said:
Quote[/b] (frenchplant @ Nov. 30 2005,10:46)]bonjour!
lol no... don't click on gemmae lol lol
bien sure que je parle francais, c'est ma langue maternelle!
et vous? parlez vous français?
merci pour cet accueil sur le forum, a bientot!!!
frenchplant

of course I do speak french, it's my native language!
what about you? do you speak french?
thank you for your 'welcome' on the forum, see u!
frenchplant
I took French between 7th & 10th grade and have forgotten a lot of it. I do have a friend, however, who has taken time out to re-teach me some of it, by writing a paragraph in French. Then I try my best, going from memory, to translate it. Of course I miss a lot of the idiomatic expressions. I've had a lot of fun with that.

There was one time when I had greeted a guy, just as I did with you. He got all excited and sent me a PM. I understood maybe half of what he wrote and apologetically (in English) wrote back that I have forgotten most of what I learned from school. I must have really disappointed him, because he never wrote back. People...!

With what you wrote, I have forgotten 'a bientot' and never heard of 'accueil'. But all the rest made sense. Interesting that the word 'maternelle' comes out to be 'native'. I would have translated it as 'mother tongue' - meaning the same thing.

À bientôt = See you soon
Accueil = Welcome

Maternelle is the adjective tied to "mother", but when speaking of tongues (or culture, or...), it has the extra meaning of "native", since your native language is usually your mother's (she's the one usually raising you after all).

Ah, je comprend. Mais, je ne sais pas pourquoi je voudrais parler Francais. Espanol serais(?) le choix(?) mieux, pour L'Etats Unis etudiant.

Yeah, what's with fathers only being good for, "wait 'til your father gets home!" and hearing your full name being recited!
smile_m_32.gif
Tres Etrange! Can't do the accent aigu or grave thingy...

Back