What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. burmannii seed

After reading a topic here lately about Drosera forests, I've been really pumped to try my idea for a D. burmannii forest. I'm looking for a ton of D. burmannii seed. I don't have a whole lot to trade for it, but PM and perhaps we can work something out.

I have around 200 burmanni seedlings, give me a few more months and I'll be drowning in them. I'll keep you in mind when the flower.

-Rail

I know Rail offered me some seeds down the road, which I greatly appreciate, but does anyone happen to have any D. burmannii seeds available now?

Thanks Ben, and I've already ordered a packet from them. The thing is, I want to create a ultra awesome forest of  D. burmannii  , so I need as much seed as I can get
blues.gif

Keep in mind that once I get my forest going, I'll be giving away A TON of seed on this forum.

How long does it take 'em to mature from seed?

-Ben

Wow, that is fast.. So they are full sized or near to after 2 months?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So they are full sized or near to after 2 months?

Yup. It seems almost impossible but it's true. That's why I love this sundew: No waiting around!

Back