What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. maxima hybrid

lol

BANNED
I have a Nepenthes hybrid involving maxima and perhaps mixta and/or fusca.  Whatever the parantage, it really is a nice, rapid grower.  The pitchers have a nice, ruby red peristome that turns to a dark red/purple with age.  The medium sized pitchers are heavily spotted with a purplish red, and looks quite a bit different than miranda. The one I'm offering has two growth points, one with lower pitchers, and another growth point over 3 feet long with upper pitchers.  I am looking for a good sized miranda, or any Nepenthes with descent sized uppers, and some red in the uppers.  PM me with offers if interested
smile.gif

SEE PICS HERE- http://www.freewebs.com/sancarn/nxmaxima.htm

Pm'd you

I think that's an N x 'Gentle.'

Trust me, it's not a gentle. Completely different, especially in the uppers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] or any Nepenthes with descent sized uppers, and some red in the uppers
I have a nice N. ventrata here
smile_n_32.gif

really I also a N. coccinea that is beginning to make uppers. Nice red ones too
smile_m_32.gif

Spare me
smile_n_32.gif
! I have plenty of ventrata. Darn thing is just running laps around my chamber now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 10 2005,12:19)]Spare me
smile_n_32.gif
! I have plenty of ventrata. Darn thing is just running laps around my chamber now.
I can take some off your hand
smile_m_32.gif

Back