What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had 3 sprout between 3/25 and 3/28 after sowing on 2/12. I belive there are a few more seeds on the vermiculite so I am keeping it wet - no signs of mold
smile.gif
 but i accidentally flooded it after I pulled out the sprouts and now the seeds are covered a bit  
smile_h_32.gif

I moved the sprouts to their homes in 8" pots with your recommended mix and put one individually and 2 together. I have not put these into larger pots yet, but I figure I can do this at a later date. I have kept both in trays with up to 4" of water (I let the water evaporate to nothing before refilling. One sprout died after it was overwhelmed by floating perlite when I watered too quickly. I covered the soil mix with lava rock to help keep the humidity up and the perlite down, but enough floated up to cause the little disaster. The remaining 2 are doing great, they each have 5 leaves and are almost 2 inches tall.

Thanks again for the opportunity!

I got a shock today. I found out 2 of the five seeds germinated (so far). I thought they were a lost cause. Getting ready to pot them up now.

Thank you Jeremiah!

Back